Our CEO and Founder of Dekaf Digital Adriana Cowdin talks about The Five Things You Need To Thrive and Succeed as a Woman Founder.
In this article, Adriana will help us understand the struggles and backstory of how to be a successful Female Founder. Her success did not happen overnight, it took her time, lots of courage, and with the help of her friend Melody Reagan by asking her every day for over a month to come to work for her in Marketing – that was the true beginning of her career.
The “Five Things You Need To Thrive and Succeed as a Woman Founder” based on Adriana’s opinion and experience are:
- Grit: courage, and strength to meet your goals
- Communication Skills: Clear, concise, open, honest communication is the baseline for a successful woman founder.
- Relationship-building skills: The more relationships you build, the bigger your network, the better your chance of success is going to be.
- Self-awareness: Being self-aware is more than self-confident.
- Money: It takes money to build a business…regardless of industry.
See the full article here: https://bit.ly/3zDFx99