Benefits & Comparisons between top-rated social media management tools of 2020
Top social media management tools for small-medium businesses:
An important factor to account for if you’re considering Buffer is that you can choose between 2 distinctive account subscriptions that are priced separately: content creation and publishing accounts or analytics and reporting.
Buffer for Brand Building account offers the best of both worlds – capabilities for publishing and analytics priced at $85 per month.
Buffer Publishing accounts: A dedicated content creation and coordination hub.
- Buffer has a FREE account option after your trial of one of their account subscriptions, but it offers dramatically less features. Check out all of their account plans here.
- Hootsuite has over 250 app integrations that account subscribers can apply as 1 complete suite of tools (such as Smart Moderation and Adobe Stock).
- As of August 2020, Hootsuite offers users a new competitor-monitoring app called Synapview, which monitors Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit and blogs. Synapview is free for HS Enterprise account holders and $7 for other users.
- Hootsuite also offers a Social Selling tool called Amplify, for account holders to sell products via their social channels.
- Even if you aren’t subscribed to Hootsuite, the company offers an array of educational resources pertaining to social media marketing and industry-recognized courses and certification programs.
- A Pro account plan is $29 per month
- A Team plan is $129 per month
- A Business plan is $599 per month
- Hootsuite offers custom Enterprise options, priced upon inquiry
- Hootsuite offers a FREE 30-day trial for their Pro and Team account plans.
- There is also a “limited” FREE plan, which, like Buffer, is vastly limited in comparison to the monthly account plans, but seems like a better option than Buffer’s free option (imho). Read more about Hootsuite’s prices and capabilities here.
In all, CoSchedule is more organizationally-oriented and a less technical, in-depth social media management tool than Buffer or Hootsuite. Lastly, I will mention that we at Dekaf Digital currently use CoSchedule and have been happy with its interface and functionality thus far.
- A Blog Calendar account costs $14 per month
- A Marketing Calendar account costs $29 per month.
- Each account option offers a FREE 14-day trial – no credit card required. Read more about their account options here.
Our recommendation: For small to medium businesses, we recommend Buffer for Brand Building.
Here’s why: The breadth of content sharing and analytical capabilities offered by Buffer for Brand Building make for a well-rounded powerhouse of tools to set your business up for success. Compared to the other tools shared in this category, Buffer has the best prices and features all-in-one – it’s a great “bang for your buck,” if you will. Get better acquainted with its benefits here.
Top social media management tools for enterprise-level companies
- A Basic account costs $1000 per month
- A Pro account costs $4000 per month
- A Corporate account costs $12,000 per month
- An Enterprise account costs $40,000 per month.
Dig deeper into their pricing structure here.
- If you need more than 1 of these subscriptions, Hubspot also offers “bundle” subscriptions, which include multiple abbreviated versions of each account type, all in one cohesive account. Read more about Hubspot here.